Wednesday 7 August 2013

Protein I Ate Today

In this post today im going to talk about what food items have passed my mouth today. I eat typically every 2 - 3 hours. I woke up today at around 7.30.

Upon waking I had some bcaa. I used to have a shot of protein powder, but now i opt for just BCAA upon waking. Then about 30 minutes following this I atea some eggs with cornflakes.

Following this i didn't have any protein powder for the day. Instead I opted for real, whole foods. My next meal was around 12 o clock. This was later than what i usually eat. As already stated I typically eat every 2-3 hour cycles. I did not feel hungry until 12 o clock however.

I then ate a meal high in carbs and with a moderate amount of protein, and low fat. This meal was fish and rice. It was nice. I then waited until around 2.30 or so to eat. I once again ate the same meal of fish and rice. I will have another meal of fish and rice before I hit the gym.

Following the gym I will have protein powder post workout.

I will then eat fish and potato tonight.

Thanks for reading about my protein packed bodybuilding daily intake for the day guys.

No comments:

Post a Comment